By: Fred Yaw Sarpong
Enterprise Life in partnership with Sanlam, one of the largest financial service groups in South Africa will on this Thursday March 26, 2015 cut sod for the construction of a social Centre for the children of the SOS Children’s village in Asokore Kumasi.
The project forms part of Enterprise Life’s Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) agenda and the company’s objective of giving back to society.
The construction of this social center which is scheduled to be completed within 18 months is being funded by the Enterprise Life and the Sanlam Group from South Africa.
The facility when completed will serve a variety of purposes which include family meetings, get-together for the children and partnership meeting places among others.
The SOS Village believes that this project will go a long way in enhancing the social impact and accountability the organization is strives to create for the children.
A delegation from Sanlam-South Africa headed by the Corporate Development Executive Mr. Thabied Majal will be in the country to perform the sod cutting ceremony. He will be assisted by the Executive Director of Enterprise Life Mr. C.C Bruce (Jnr) and other senior management members of Enterprise Life.
Whiles in the country Mr. Majal will also take the opportunity to interact with staff and stake holders of Enterprise Life as well as pay a courtesy call on the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of the Enterprise Group, Mr. Keli Gadzekpo and the South African high Commissioner to Ghana H.E. Lulama Xingwana.
Sanlam is one of the major partners of Enterprise Life, holding 49% shares in the Ghanaian company and the remaining 51% shares are held by the Enterprise Group.
Sanlam has over the years supported Enterprise Life in terms of training, advisory services, product development, technical and infrastructural support, research and development, among other things. Sanlam currently has representation in 14 other countries across the world.
Enterprise Life operates as a specialist Life Insurance Company, providing affordable and innovative life assurance products designed to meet the needs of its policyholders and general public from the cradle to the grave.
Enterprise Life has representation in all 10 regions of Ghana, bringing its services and products closer to its clients, ultimately enhancing customer accessibility and eventually customer satisfaction.
Currently, the Enterprise Life is the Most Decorated Life Insurance Company in Ghana, being adjudged the 3rd Most Prestigious Company in Ghana by the GIPC Ghana Club 100 rankings for three consecutive years and the highest ranking insurance company in the Ghana Club 100.
In 2014 the Chartered Institute of Marketing Ghana again adjudged the company as the CIMG Life Insurance Company of the Year.
Meanwhile, Enterprise Life plans to roll out some exciting products and programs aimed at improving customer satisfaction in the coming months.